[Merge request] Fix qt-gstreamer FTBFS (with and without GCC 5)

José Manuel Santamaría Lema panfaust at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:15:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

currently qt-gstreamer is FTBFS'ing in wily for various reasons, so I have
fixed it with this set of patches:
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/kubuntu_patches/misc/qt-gstreamer/

the packaging is maintained in this git repository:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-kde/kde-extras/qt-gstreamer.git

So I think it would be nice if someone with permissions could create a
kubuntu_wily_archive branch, include the patches linked above and upload the
package.

Note that the patches make the package buildable for sid[uction]:
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.14_amd64.build
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.14_i386.build

for plain wily (i.e. still using gcc 4):
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.13_amd64.build
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.13_i386.build

and for wily + silo 16 + silo 39 (i.e. using gcc 5):
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.12_amd64.build
http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/logs/qt-gstreamer_1.2.0-3~siduction0.12_i386.build

P.S. I have sent the find_gstconfig_properly.diff to the upstream's mailing list.

Cheers.