kgamma -> kgamma5

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Fri Aug 7 15:26:26 UTC 2015

¡Hola Lisandro!

El 2015-08-07 a las 12:15 -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
> On Friday 07 August 2015 13:54:33 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>> Upstream (me) renamed kgamma tar to kgamma5 because it now has a lower
>> Plasma version number, so I've moved the git repository in debian git
>> to pkg-kde/plasma/kgamma5

> Again, what do you mean by "moving"?

One command says more than a thousand words:
$ ssh git.debian.org mv /git/pkg-kde/plasma/kgamma /git/pkg-kde/plasma/kgamma5

We have not merged the repositories of kgamma yet. The kde-sc repo is still
there, I'll merge it and replace the old one with a symlink probably in the
next batch of uploads. After gcc5.

Happy hacking,
--
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do it blows your whole leg off."