[kubuntu-devel] Kubuntu Turkey

Volkan Gezer volkangezer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:37:55 UTC 2013

2013/1/23 Jonathan Riddell <jriddell at ubuntu.com>

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 01:27:48AM +0100, Volkan Gezer wrote:
> >    Today I started Kubuntu Turkey on Google+ as a Page and a Community.
> >    Also started creating a blog for usage and tospread the
> >    word:A kubunturkiye.blogspot.com
> >    Is it possible to add a Turkish mailing list for Kubuntu and Ubuntu?
> >    Volkan GEZER
>
> Great, if you send me the link I can add it to http://www.kubuntu.org/community
>
> If you think there will be enough Kubuntu people to keep a separate
> mailing list going then discuss it with the Ubuntu Turkey loco and ask
> the ubuntu sysadmins to create one.  Let me know if you have any
> problems.
>
> Jonathan

Currently I do not have a .org or .com domain, if you want I can
provide the Google+ Links and write a description about Turkey
comunity. Currently I am trying to learn how many users approx. using
Kubuntu from Turkish Ubuntu Community.

Do you know if domain names for communities are supported by Kubuntu
or they are bought by volunteers?