[kubuntu-devel] Kubuntu Turkey

Rick Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Wed Jan 23 23:22:22 UTC 2013

Hello Volkan

Now, I may be talking out of step here, because I,m new to.

But I see that the French language team just use the Kubuntu wiki

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/FrenchTeam

Take a look and create an account maybe, you can setup a similar page for the Turkish users base, thus avoiding any domain stuff.

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis

Sent from my Dragon 32