[kubuntu-devel] Kubuntu Turkey

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 23 17:19:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 01:27:48AM +0100, Volkan Gezer wrote:
>    Today I started Kubuntu Turkey on Google+ as a Page and a Community.
>    Also started creating a blog for usage and tospread the
>    word:A kubunturkiye.blogspot.com
>    Is it possible to add a Turkish mailing list for Kubuntu and Ubuntu?
>    Volkan GEZER

Great, if you send me the link I can add it to http://www.kubuntu.org/community

If you think there will be enough Kubuntu people to keep a separate
mailing list going then discuss it with the Ubuntu Turkey loco and ask
the ubuntu sysadmins to create one.  Let me know if you have any
problems.

Jonathan