Changes to libqapt mostly done, soliciting feedback and review.

Michael Stemle themanchicken at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:22:43 UTC 2013

Aleix, much thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

That's where the test lives (soon to be plural once I'm done with this
push). It's a Perl convention (I started doing TDD years ago with Perl and
kinda just got stuck on the conventions), and I'd be happy to adapt to a
different convention if it would be more appropriate.

If you `make test` you'll see that my test runs (it'll prompt for a
password for polkit, but it won't modify your /etc files, only files in
./t/data).

~ Michael D. Stemle, Jr.