Pulseaudio on Maverick 10.10

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 06:24:14 BST 2010

On Friday, October 15, 2010 12:39:57 am Pan Shi Zhu wrote:
> I cannot see any reason add pulseaudio into kubuntu. It does not add
> any single feature, it introduces problems.

I beg to differ.  As a user of both internal laptop speakers and a USB headset
(which is, by the way, a second audio device or "sound card"), I find it
extremely useful to be able to move the sound in an app between devices or
even to two devices at once, the latter being useful when a friend wants to
watch a movie with me and we're using 1/8" headphones for one of us and USB
for the other.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
http://mackenzie.morgan.name