Meeting Minutes

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 30 12:46:24 BST 2010

== Members ==

We welcomed David Wonderly (DarkwingDuck) and Roman Shtylman
(shtylman) into Kubuntu membership.

== Logo ==

We decided to trial this logo for beta 2
http://people.canonical.com/~jriddell/kubuntu-new-logo.png
and ask the Canonical Design Team to tidy it up so the lettering
matches.

== Liberation Fonts ==

We decided to change to Liberation fonts in line with Ubuntu Desktop

== KOfficeUserReview ==

apachelogger said he wanted a survey of KOffice to see if it is ready
to replace Open Office.  It was suggested to do this around the
KOffice 2.2 release

== Theme colours ==

Our widget theme uses modified colours compared to upstream.  We
decided to revert to upstream's darker colour.

== Users ==

We discussed some Kubuntu users who might be featured on kubuntu.org