little list of proposal for maverick from kubuntu italian users

Tres Finocchiaro fatbuttlarry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 01:11:36 BST 2010

I don't have much to add except, the group at Ubuntu-it have excellent
constructive criticism, and I find these back-and-fourth conversations are
absolutely excellent.

> Is there a reason button text must only be a single  line?
The growing trend seems to be to eliminate as much text as
possible<http://gosportal.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/google-chrome.jpg>from
the interface.  It puzzles me that in 2010, interfaces such as Dolphin
still need to spell out the words "Back" and "Forward", or that Layout
buttons such as Icons, Details, Columns, Split would be 80% of a Dolphin
toolbar.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com