KOffice2 in Lucid - build dep updates and MIRs

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 12 03:32:18 GMT 2010

OK, the following have been updated:

 * libspnav - updated to 0.2.1 - Ready for MIR
 * opengtl - updated to 0.9.12 - Ready for MIR
 * glew - merged with Debian - crimsum updating to 1.5.2 - Ready for MIR
 * pstoedit - needs updating - 3.50 available - Not ready for MIR
 * getfem++ - requested a sync with Debian - Ready for MIR

Tomorrow I plan on finishing up pstoedit updates and then I will file the
MIRs for these packages. Hopefully getting them approved will be quick and
painless, but I haven't had that happen on an MIR yet.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738