default kde menu icon

Tres Finocchiaro fatbuttlarry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 23:58:01 GMT 2010

I think the gears looking bad at a small size is a fundamental problem with
the logo (I haven't seen a simplified version at a small resolution that
looks good.)

Is there any plans to enhance the logo for such uses?

I've posted this before, but I've come up with some logo suggestions:

http://fatbuttlarry.blogspot.com/2009/08/kubuntu-logo-mock-ups.html

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com