Fwd: Ubuntu Translations Community Survey 9.10

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu May 7 13:32:21 BST 2009

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>
Date: 2009/5/7
Subject: Ubuntu Translations Community Survey 9.10
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi translators,

We want to hear what the translations community has to say.

At this point, we'd like to gather some input in order to evaluate where
we stand and what we can do to improve.

Being part of this community, you know best what makes you tick and in
which areas there is always room for improvement. We value your
feedback, and with this in mind, I'd like to ask you to participate in
the Ubuntu Translations Community Survey 9.10.

Although strongly focused on translations, we also welcome the
participation of any Ubuntu community members in the survey.

You can click on the link below, which will take you to the survey and
allow you to start straight away:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cD9YG8FmceBQBbFyWAdOJg_3d_3d

Until the deadline, you can use this link to access the survey and
re-enter at any time to update your answers.

* The deadline for submitting your input is the *18th of May 2009*.
After this date, the survey will be closed.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me or ping
me on IRC at #ubuntu-translators on Freenode.

And in case you are coming to the UDS, I'll be looking forward to
meeting you in Barcelona, where this time we'll have a solid content on
translations.

With your help we'll definitely make translations rock.

Thanks!

Regards,
David

--