Updates, upgrades, and PPA's, oh my....

Michał Zając michal.zajac at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:05:56 GMT 2009

Probably this is not package related. For me the upgrades work flawlessly and
you have problems. I have discovered that majority of problems with Plasma
startup are related to some problems, try running plasma-desktop from console
and search for errors or try moving .kde directory somewhere else?

--
Michał Zając
xmpp: quintasan at ubuntu.pl
blog: http://quintasan.blogspot.com