frustration w/ konqi in Gutsy

joey undis jundis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:37:37 BST 2007

I used to have this problem when I ran Kubuntu with a old PC. I couldn't
figure out what to do so I started using a different browser. That's
probably your best bet but if you still want to use Konqueror you might want
to try deleting watever you copied over and see if it could be something to
do with those files. Sorry if I couldn't help much but that's all I can
think of.

Joseph