Volume controls on Dell Lattitude D810

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:08:45 BST 2006

> In fact, my hotkeys do NOT work for changing volume (bug to report...), but as
> far as I remember, with every distro I tried (Fedora, ...),
With ubuntu dapper and gnome, nearly all my hotkeys (dell inspiron
630m) work properly, with even a small OSD reminder! But it doesn't
work in kubuntu :-( There is the LinEAK project for that but I had no
time yet to dig on that.

> Master volume
> control does NOT control HeadPhones volume. I think this is material
> restriction, huh?
Maybe, but the important thing is to be able to switch off
loudspeakers and control headphones, no?
--
Michel