Kubuntu on Rosetta

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:02:55 BST 2006

Personnally, I'll prefer that KDE translations from official KDE SVN
repository be kept and do not be added to Rosetta to avoid
desynchronization of these translations. We are planning to add a
similar tool (or more simplier, we do not know exactly) on KDE
l10n.kde.org web site, so it will be better that PO files be
exclusively kept on KDE SVN.

However, other sources like Adept, Smb4k,... should be added to
Rosetta, because no centralization project is able to translate them
correctly and regurlarly

Thanks.

Nicolas Ternisien