Kubuntu on Rosetta

Donatas G. dgvirtual at akl.lt
Wed Apr 12 09:05:36 BST 2006

Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> Personnally, I'll prefer that KDE translations from official KDE SVN
> repository be kept and do not be added to Rosetta to avoid
> desynchronization of these translations. We are planning to add a
> similar tool (or more simplier, we do not know exactly) on KDE
> l10n.kde.org web site, so it will be better that PO files be
> exclusively kept on KDE SVN.
>
> However, other sources like Adept, Smb4k,... should be added to
> Rosetta, because no centralization project is able to translate them
> correctly and regurlarly

I would agree with that. The reality is, that kdebase branch from
official KDE SVN repo, although not all of it, is being added to Rosetta.

Does anyone know if SystemSettings in Dapper yeld to translation? I
translated those for Breezy only to find out they appear in English anyway.

Donatas Glodenis