Hervé Cauwelier herve.cauwelier at nospam.free.fr
Sun Oct 23 07:32:29 CDT 2005

Jason Straight a écrit :
> I've been messing with this for too long, this is annoying enough to make me
> give up and use windows (which I haven't done for years) as my primary OS.

That's a reason enough to file a bug report! Maybe there's already one
where you can read about workarounds and share you thoughts.

> Anyway, KDE mounts my external storage automatically and there seems to be no
> way to get it to quit, additionally annoying is that it opens konq to media:/
> for every partition, additionally annoying is that it does so even for
> extended partitions which it can't mount (for obvious reasons).

This is probably done by ivman. I don't how where and where it is
configurable, but you can try to remove the package at worst.

--
Hervé Cauwelier
http://www.oursours.net/