Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Oct 17 05:12:04 CDT 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:02:13AM +0300, Donatas G. wrote:
> When Kubuntu was released (it was the day when KDE 3.4.3 was released)
> it eveidently included KDE 3.4.2. I was a little disappointed, but still
> downloaded the install cd to make the factual installation procedure
> faster on a not so fast connection.

Kubuntu was released with KDE 3.4.3.  If you have a CD with KDE 3.4.2
that means you would have got a mirror which had not synced in time
and downloaded a Kubuntu Release Candidate CD.  You can rsync to the
final thing to save yourself downloading a whole new ISO and of course
Adept Updater will bring you right up to date.

Jonathan