question about one of your ubuntu patch

David Lee saynice111 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:37:44 UTC 2020

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for your reply.

 but for the 4.19-stable patch sets, only those that can be reasonably
ported to 4.15 are accepted (a large portion of them aren't suitable).

How do you know if a patch is suitable for 4.15?

Besides, commits listed in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1889474 are already
filtered by your rules? So the date in web page title--"2020-07-29" is the
date of starting filtering patches or ending filtering patches?
Usually, how many days you spend on filtering patches?

Thanks