radosgw swift

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Wed Mar 30 11:12:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I don't know if I am at the correct place to ask this question. If not, please refer me to the correct mailing list since I couldn't find it myself.

I'm trying to setup a 3 node ceph cluster with radosgw and have cinder, glance and swift data written to it.

Cinder and glance are functionial . When I use the identity api endpoint mentioned in horizon I can store objects which can be seen in horizon. However during the transfer, I do not see any activity in ceph. I do see activity on the disk of the swift node which I had to fill in in order to be able the install the swift charm.

Should the swift charm be installed to make use of the objectstore provided by radosgw?

I noticed that if you don't install the swift charm, you don't get an object store button in horizon, but you do get an api endpoint for the object store. How to get the button in horizon then?

Regards