Making juju visible on your lan

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Wed Mar 11 14:26:50 UTC 2015

it sounds like you've been bitten by a recent regression in the local
provider.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1324949

I encourage you to mark the bug as "affects me" in launchpad, as well as
adding any additional information you can to the bug which may help in
diagnosing/fixing the issue.

Really sorry you hit that though :(

--
All the best,