Making juju visible on your lan

Halimaton Saadiah halimatonsaadiah16791 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:47:49 UTC 2015

Hye everyone! I am doing installation regarding juju on local provider
environment, yes I am able to expose the service deploy on my local machine.

However, I am now destroy back the environment as I am following this
tutorial
 http://blog.dasroot.net/making-juju-visible-on-your-lan.html
to be able to make juju visible on my lan connection, but when I did this I
cannot be able to start up the service as it mentioned that container
failed to start when I run juju status.

I am confident that this tutorial able to solve my problem for me to make
juju-gui and other service to be able to view trough other desktop in my
network.

Would anybody suggest me other way or how should I move from here?

I am currently stuck and appreciate your help.