Friday bug list for GUI and Orange

Gary Poster gary.poster at canonical.com
Fri Jul 12 12:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi all.  I have made cards on the GUI board for all of the following.
IMO, these take precedence today for anything else we have, definitely
for GUI and ideally for Orange, unless you have another task pertinent
to the OSCON release.

Thanks!

Gary

Must have for release
* Review/Land Huw's visual update 5
(https://codereview.appspot.com/11209043/) RICK SHOULD BE ONE OF THE
REVIEWERS
* bug 1200463 (export bug from Kapil) BEN
* bug 1200462 (export bug from Kapil) BEN
* Somehow expediently fix up poor search interaction experience between
categories/filters/text search.  Luca and Rick and Gary will need to
confer on this before we can tackle.
* Somehow expediently fix up home/back button issues.  Luca and Gary and
Rick need to discuss before we can tackle.

High priority
* bug 1200412 (drag-and-drop icon cleanup)
* Remove (feature-flag) all charm browser search filters from GUI. RICK
OR JON?
* incorporate Ant's sticky header code as an interim measure for the
charm browser

Nice to have and maybe easy
* make charm titles uses an ellipsis (CSS; Luca can provide details or
gary can get them from the Visual-update-4 thread)
* incorporate Ant's CSS transitions into the charm browser (for opening
and closing stuff).

Nice to have
* bug 1200459 (export bug from Kapil)

Gary is dreaming