new user with ubuntu 10.4 health b62 yr male NZ HBNZ

Harry Bradshaw improverdancer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:09:51 UTC 2012

Dear edubuntu

I regret my time since 2003 in windows taking free training has limited my
use. I am remote debts are an issue, and likewise submissions
pikeriverroyal.comission,govt,nz. That has finished hence waiting results.
Seeking presentations via www.six.no get regular feedback via teamview etc.
Pushed some files onto www.dropbox.com. Like a lesson plan to go further
,Have had dance web page, unactioned. joined another group as stuidfent in
dance. harrynetnz. You could email me harrynetnew at gmail,com.
Have beern retired BE Civil AU 1974
 Registered Associate Engineer2002, and Cert Adult Teaching 2006