A small LTSP network setup

Faisal xashiish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:22:42 UTC 2012

On 12/06/12 12:18, Matt Johnson wrote:

>> ________________________________

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for your feedback and advice. I will drop LDAP as
you all suggested and stick with the built in tools. I have briefly used
Webmin before for basic mysql database config and stuff like that, but
will re-visit it once again to learn more about it.

It is encouraging to read your comments regarding your HW setup and how
many workstations you can power from that one server alone. Impressive
to say the least and it is a testimony to the efficiency linux has offer.

Cheers,

Faisal