Running/installing programs in WINE in the chroot

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Aug 21 21:43:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

We use NWEA TestTaker for our testing here at our school.  I'd like to run
it as a localapp...therefore I need to be able to install it into WINE
(it's a Windows program....but it runs fine in WINE as we've run it as a
regular app in the past...it just give us some issues that I think would
be solved by running it as a localapp).  Is there a way I can get a GUI
from the chroot to be able to install this program via WINE?  Any ideas?

David Trask
Technology Director/Teacher
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org