Running/installing programs in WINE in the chroot

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 02:10:09 UTC 2012

Hi David T,
I was able to get a java-based installer (CmapTools) to run while in the
chroot and I was told that it should have been easy but it sure wasn't.  Do
you mean something like that?  You've considered using LTSP-pnp?  That
doesn't use a chroot--basically the server's system is what get's cloned to
become the image--I'm looking forward to explore this, it should simplify
things.
David G