Ok...new issue...how to get Epoptes running with LDAP users

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:25:58 UTC 2012

Στις 11/08/2012 10:54 μμ, ο/η David Trask έγραψε:
> Hi!
>
> I got localapps running on my single nic Edubuntu (12.04)
> server...Epoptes works...I can see all the workstations...shut them
> down...etc.  But the only hitch is when I try to broadcast my own screen
> to someone who is logged in via LDAP (Likewise) it says it is unable to
> connect to host: connection refused.  EVERYTHING else works...except
> boradcasting my screen to theirs.  Any ideas?
>
> David Trask
> Technology Director/Teacher
> Vassalboro Community School
> dtrask at vcsvikings.org <mailto:dtrask at vcsvikings.org>
> (207) 923-4305

Hi,

please open a question in https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes, I think
it serves nicely as an archive for epoptes-related questions (you can
also go there from the Epoptes help menu).

Also please mention if you're able to see/control the clients _before_
they login or not.