Video Editor

hutama dibya romolhb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 02:58:20 UTC 2011

Dear David Clinton,

I am still exploring the Ubuntu. There are a lot I have to learn, but I enjoy
it.

I usually use Ulead Video Studio and Edius 4. for video editting. They are good
enough to fulfil my necessity in teaching the students.
After finishing the Ubuntu I intend to learn OpenShot Video Editor as you have
suggested.
Thank you very much for everything you've done.
Is it true that Ubuntu is like a shell in Novell, so we can mount anything on
the platform ? So if we don't need any we don't mount it, we only mount
something that we need. So it is sleek, concise, fast and so on. ? Where can I
find the source code of Ubuntu ? I actually have learned assembler in the DOS
era, since I began learning computer in 1981. I have made some designs to
control the traffic lights at that time using triac or relays. TQ and C U soon.

Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama