It works

hutama dibya romolhb at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 02:03:09 UTC 2011

Dear David Clinton,

Thank you very much for all you've done. It is really a new horizon for me, with
many to explore. I have also joined the Ubuntu forum so I can expand my
knowledge about Ubuntu. I'm very enthusiasthic to learn the new horizon you've
given me. And  I think I can't thank you enough for those..

Best Regards,
Dibya Hutama