Searching for Moodle course developer for Ubuntu Learning Project

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Tue Sep 15 02:49:03 BST 2009

Greetings all,
  I've been working with the Ubuntu Learning Project to try to jump
start their course development.  They are searching for a Moodle course
developer who can help them understand how to best use Moodle to create
and publish courses.  They have a Moodle server running and several
interested course authors but need someone to help them structure the
materials within Moodle and perhaps set permissions for course
reviewers; basically an Instructional Designer with Moodle expertise.

Surely there are other Moodle end users who can help us out?  If you
know of anyone, please send them our way.  More info on the project can
be found at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/

thanks!

Belinda Lopez