Platinum Arts Sandbox Gameplay Trailer + Kids Trying It Video - Open Source Game Maker For Kids

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:40:30 GMT 2009

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I put together a gameplay
trailer of Sandbox.  It shows off our gamemodes and features.  I recommend
watching it in HQ:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiZ9-l-DxFs

Also we have a video edit of some kids trying out the software and their
reactions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvy3h3z8cvw

Anyone new to Sandbox should check out the tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44Ww2bg2_E

Here is some information for any newcomers to the software: Platinum Arts
Sandbox is an open source easy to use standalone Free 3D Game Maker and 3D
world creation program currently being used in many schools worldwide that
allows kids and adults to create their own video games with support for
cooperative editing. The project goal is child accessibility with the
ability to be powerful enough for full game projects. Currently features
game modes Save The Princess, sidescroller, machinima, kartmode, RPG, and
more. The homepage is http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net

Take care and have a great day!  As a note I will be working on those man
pages and license to have it ready to go next week :D
-mike
--
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net Open Source Free 3D Game Maker / Game Design
Software