LDAP

Charles Austin ceaustin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 01:25:18 GMT 2008

Matte,

Thanks!  That was the info I needed.  I have one client now authenticating
on the LDAP server and mounting the user's home directory via NFS.  I now
understand how to get the rest of them going.

Now for the task of migrating the groups, and setting up the LDAP accounts.
Webmin looks good.

I will document my set up on the school website, and the steps to get it
working in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again!

Charles Austin