Bringing 3D Game Design To Kids

Platinum Arts platinumarts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:56:43 GMT 2008

Sorry it has taken me a while to respond again.  I have done a lot of
thinking on the subject of the licensing and what I think I want to do is
create a "Platinum Arts Sandbox Lite" version.  This version would have the
source code as a zlib license and then all the content would either be
"free" or creative commons to the standards that you mentioned would be
acceptable.  So this would be a watered down version of our full version,
but only in terms of content such as models and textures.  What do you think
of this idea?  Take care and thanks for your help and support.
-mike
http://Kids.PlatinumArts.Net