Hardy Display problems

infiniti_guy infiniti_guy at ecorpsys.com
Wed Apr 23 19:33:10 BST 2008

I saw the change log form ubuntu4 and 5, and it definitely fixed an X
configuration issue that caused problems specifying a specific XServer
driver. I recommend you upgrade the ltsp-server. As I stated earlier,
though, I think there may be a problem with video playback under
LDM_DirectX=True mode, so this may not help entirely.