OpenOffice insert graphics, print and sometimes save=frozen client

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 03:11:10 BST 2007

I'm seeing the same thing in my lab and it's getting downright annoying.
I keep telling my students that the problem is my inability to correctly
configure everything, but they're starting to think that Windows is less
crash-prone than Linux and I don't want to be responsible for that
perception.

Todd