Customizing Edubuntu's LTSP client to start another session

S. J. van Harmelen svh at dds.nl
Tue Oct 16 12:20:51 BST 2007

Thanks for your reply!

I already tried what you suggested, but without any luck. While the
client is flikkering all the time (seems like X restarting all the time)
it doesn't respond to ctrl+alt+F1.

So I did another test. I did a default ldm session and then tried to
manualy start /usr/lib/ltsp/screen.d/rdesktop. But this resulted in the
same behavior, and so I still could not check anything.

I find this rader strange though. The rdesktop script I'm trying to use
is file offert by Edubuntu it self. It's in the defult install off Gutsy
so I guess I should expect it to work out-of-the-box? Right?

So maybe this is a bug?

Any other things I can test/try? I'm willing to put in the time
nessesary, but I need some guidens.

Thanks...

Sander