Help with shared folders

Alcros alcros at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:44:53 BST 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that making that link worked nicely, I also
made the /media/data/pub folder member of the "alumnos" group (being alcros
the owner) and the only "extra" thing I had to do was to set the "sgid" bit
so that every file/folder created by alcros inside pub belonged to the
"alumnos" group by default, so they were able to read those files.

Thanks a lot for your help Gavin and Jonathan.

Greetings from Honduras !!

--
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question