Uprade to 7.04

Scott Ledyard scott at redboot.biz
Mon May 7 02:16:10 BST 2007

It is normal for the thin clients to "count down" on the DHCP assigned IP
addresses on my installation of Edubuntu (not sure why!)
I believe Gavin was referring to two cards on the client machines, not on
the server which is, of course, requires two.
I've seen this kind of problem when there is more than one DHCP server on
the network. You don't have any other computers on this 10.0.0.0 network do
you? Make sure the switch your using is not connected to some other network
switch.
No matter what, the "tcpdump" scan that Gavin recommends you run on your
server should be helpful in diagnosing this problem. Have you had any luck
running that?