Uprade to 7.04

Ted Moore tedmoore99 at satx.rr.com
Sun May 6 18:25:29 BST 2007

Thanks for your reply.  I could not get any responses using the chatroom.  I
am using two network cards; one to the school setup and the other to the
outside world.  My outside world address is 192.168.0.100 and my school
setup uses dhcp 10.0.0.20 - 10.0.0.250.
When my thin clients do connect they all seem to be starting at 10.0.0.250
and counting down.  Does that provide any additional info you can help me
with?