A request for your input.

lmth at deakin.edu.au lmth at deakin.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 07:20:25 GMT 2007

My name is Lara Thynne and I am a PhD candidate at Deakin University
Australia.  I am currently researching the boundary between work and
leisure activities directly related to the open source community and
open source program development.

As part of this I am running a survey at the following address.

The survey is completely confidential and looks at your views and
motivations to use Open Source software and to participate in the

It will only take a five to ten minutes to complete and your contact
details will not be recorded. You can withdraw your participation at
any stage.

I sincerely apologize for the spammish nature of this e-mail - I
don't mean to abuse this list.  I am trying to collect responses
from as many open source developers and users as possible and a
mailing list like can be the only way to reach many developers.

Thanks again

P.S The program that I am using is open source, of course