DebianEdu/Skolelinux Devcamp invites Edubuntu from Mon 19 Feb till Feb 23

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sun Feb 4 16:22:31 GMT 2007

Dear Edubuntu users and developpers,

The Cetril team [1] are organizing a Devcamp (we call it a sprint in
python / ubuntu terms) to foster the developpement of DebianEdu /
skolelinux solution for schools, that is very similar to Edubuntu, on
the week before FOSDEM [2], from Monday 19th to Friday 23th February
2007.

I met Marie-Laure Dainesi, CEO of Cetril and Mathieu, who is more
technical, at Solution Linux this wednesday, and they would most
welcome Edubuntu contributors to get to know the DebianEdu team and
address together some issues.

I said I would post this invitation mail that I urges you to spread
around. You can get more info from

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCampFrance2007

As far as I understood, Cetril will provide food and lodging in
Soissons, and also a collective travel to FOSDEM for the ones who
would like to come to Brussels. For these people, I can offer a sleep
in my house for the night Saturday Feb 24th till Sunday Feb 25th (I
live very close to ULB were FOSDEM takes place)

Please go to the wiki to register if you can participate
(unfortunately I cannot as I am on family holidays that week)

I'll be at FOSDEM where I hope to meet as many of you.

I remind you also of a developper meeting within FOSDEM organized by
Anne-Marie Mahouf, of KDE-EDU on sunday morning Feb 25th.

Best regards,

Nicolas

[1] http://cetril.org, Cetril is Centre Européen de Transfert et de
Recherche en Informatique Libre, located in Soissons, not far from
Paris
[2] http://fosdem.org FOSDEM is the Free and open source software
developpers meeting that takes place in Brussels, and attracted about
4000 developpers last year

Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be