retirement

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 20 14:02:28 UTC 2009

Hi Jordan,

I would like to join the others in saying a huge thank you for all the
time you invested in Edubuntu over the past few years.

I'm really happy to see that Edubuntu is slowly becoming a real
distribution again and that's mostly thanks to you and your work.
I hope that we can find new main contributors to take all the work you
used to do so Edubuntu can continue to improve and become even more popular.

Again, thanks a lot for all your efforts over all these years and all
the best for your other projects.

Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday.

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer