problems with 9.04 that seems to disapper with 8.04 and am I able to run applications on thin client locally on 8.04

tlang80 at gmail.com tlang80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:28:23 UTC 2009

How do I disable pulse-audio -- I mean, will the sound still work on the
thin clients, as I need the sound working?  Also, do you  know why the image
is reversed on laptop thin clients?

One other thing, I tried what Stefan had said to backup users, and all my
user info is there, but when I try to log-on as a user on a thin client, it
will log-me for a second or two (it seems to recognize the user) but it
spits me back out to the log-on screen.  It doesn't say server didn't
respond as usually is the case when a password is typed incorrectly.

On another note, I tried installed 9.10 and I'm guessing this is a huge bug
-- but after adding users, and I try logging in to the thin client it
doesn't recognize the user at all and you can't log-in.

Thanks,

Tim