A nifty little program that kids like, how could we integrate this?

Boateng boaeben at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:02:31 UTC 2007

*Jason, *

Thanks for your news letter and l'm also wan to find out will be possible to
compile edubuntu and change to your local language. Because l'm Boateng
Ebenezer from Ghana West Africa working Community Base Library and
Information Technology and also working with Wireless Ghana open source
wireless project in Ghana.

Throught the project we are doing we have formed Eastern Region Linux User
Group in Ghana and we have 1000 members on board now and we have started
training student how to use linux. Please let us know your thought.

Please our website www.wirelessghana.com and www.cblit.org

Keep well.

Boateng