Greetings

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Tue May 30 19:29:06 UTC 2006

Ryan,

Let me be the first to say "Thanks!!!". Your contributions and hard work
are greatly appreciated and will be used by many youth throughout the
world. Good luck!

Jordan

--
Jordan Erickson
Owner, Logical Networking Solutions - "We'll make it work."

Latest LNS Blogs - http://blogs.logicalnetworking.net

	California Earthquake tracking site (did you feel it on Sat?)
	LNS is now a DriveSavers Data Recovery Partner!
	Mafia boss captured due to weak cryptography