Greetings

Ryan Rousseau ryan.rousseau at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:34:02 UTC 2006

Hello,

My name is Ryan Rousseau and I am participating in Google's Summer of
Code this year.  My project is to develop a pair of educational
applications, an activity management system and a quiz/exam system,
for Edubuntu.  I'll be under the guidance of my mentor, Jerome
Gotangco.  I am very excited about this opportunity and hope to make
the most of it.  I know this will be an invaluable learning experience
for me and hope that I can contribute an equal amount back to the
Edubuntu community.

I'm currently drafting the specs for the two apps, found at
http://wiki.edubuntu.org/Amenity and http://wiki.edubuntu.org/Pike

I'll also be tracking my SoC progress on my personal blog at
http://percentd.blogspot.com

Kind regards,
Ryan Rousseau