DVD ROMs to Save the Children ICT Projects

nigel barker tech at hiroshima-is.ac.jp
Sun Jun 18 10:29:47 UTC 2006

Dan

my idea was that individuals like me with plenty of bandwidth and who can
afford a few hundred yen to help someone out don't mind sending off a DVD
or CD now and then. There must be thousands of others like me. We just end
up throwing away our media anyway.

I wouldn't mind supporting a school or organisation somewhere by regularly
burning them any software I could download for them.

nigel