Newcomer

Yann Kervran yann at kervran.org
Wed Nov 9 12:39:40 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,
I have seen on the archives that you are looking for some help in
Documentation. I could help translating in French documents if you are
interested. I am French and former editor of cultural and historical
magazines, so I am used to write. But I have never collaborated to any
project like this.
I have been very interested by the overall aspect of the project and would
like to give some help. I don't have Ubuntu on my laptop beacuse I am used to
my Debian now and I don't have the courage to make a new install. But I have
installed the Breezy Badger on my girlfriend ccomputer.
Best regards,
Yann
--
Yann Kervran - yann at kervran.org - http://www.kervran.org
Boite Postale 20 - 84401 Apt cedex - France